Permission for the child to travel abroad

parental consent or power of attorney for the child's departure abroad

To any country

For any term

to call

+38 073 510 10 07

The cost of a permit for a child to travel abroad

The cost of a permit for a child to travel abroad depends on the period for which the child is leaving the country (week, month, year), to which country or several countries the child is going, and who accompanies the child (father, mother, grandmother, grandfather, third person…)

to find out the cost, or order a permit online, please fill out the form

Documents for the child's departure abroad

To register the child's departure abroad, you will need only two types of documents:

  1. passport of the parent who is not traveling with the child
  2. child's birth certificate

* the permit processing time is 10 minutes

Horburov Kirill Yevhenovich

Notary public, honored lawyer of Ukraine

Certificate of the right to engage in notarial activity No. 4845

Notary Horburov Kirill Evgenovich

Notary's work schedule

Monday: 08:00-20:00
Tuesday: 08:00-20:00
Wednesday: 08:00-20:00
Thursday: 08:00-20:00
Friday: 08:00-20:00
Notary on Saturday: 10:00-17:00
Notary public on Sunday: 10:00-17:00

If necessary, the notary works:

We minimized the client's waiting time, and also completely eliminated the possibility of notarial errors when performing any notarial actions. Clients who have turned to us do not collect documents for the execution of the agreement, this is done by specialists of the notary office. The client only has to pick up the finished document at the appointed time.


Visitors: 2,219
Horburov Kirill Yevhenovich